To view all e-mail accounts that may participate in the survey collection, click on the Invitation List button on the Tasks toolbar.
The table displays 15 email addresses at a time. Click on the page numbers at the bottom of the table to view other pages. Sort the results by either Email Address, Contact Status, or Last Contacted by clicking on the captions in the table header. Filter the results by Contact Status or Email Address by selecting the appropriate filter, providing all or part of the e-mail address or status in the textbox and clicking the Submit button. Clear the textbox and re-submit the form to list all addresses (unfiltered) again.
The table provides the following information:
- The e-mail addresses of all active members of active e-mail groups that may participate in the selected survey collection and can take at least one survey in the collection.
- The member's contact status (none, invited, or reminded) regarding the selected survey collection.
- The date that the member was last contacted regarding the selected survey collection.
- The number of surveys in the selected collection that the member is permitted to take.
- The number of surveys in the selected collection that the member completed to date.
- The number of surveys in the selected collection that the member has yet to complete.
To view a more detailed report for any one invitee, click the e-mail address you want to review.
The e-mail groups in which the invitee is a member appear in a bulleted list. The survey collections in which the member's e-mail groups are participants, are listed as well. If one of the member's groups is excluded from a survey, but another one of the member's e-mail groups is permitted to take a survey, the member will be permitted to take the survey. In other words, the least restrictive rights apply.
The Collection Status suggests whether the survey collection is currently live. Also noted is how many surveys the collection consists of, whether the selected e-mail group member has been invited or reminded about the surveys, how many of the surveys in the collection the member may participate in, and how many of those surveys he has completed. To view more details concerning the users participation in the survey collection, click on the survey collection name. You will then be presented with a table of surveys and survey statuses.
To return to the Invitation List click on the Invitation List > breadcrumb link.